WFM in 4: A Four-Week WorkflowMax Relaunch for Melbourne-based Consulting Firms.
Four-week Focus. Premium 1:1 migration, change management and practice management advisory services for larger businesses on WorkflowMax, moving to WorkflowMax by BlueRock.
Become a New Year Job Juggernaut with AQ, starting from Feb 2024.
Do you 👀 like this?
- 30+ Staff?
- Single or multiple entities and offices, working a hybrid of remote and in-person?
- In professional services, specifically engineering, consulting, marketing or creative agency, architecture or surveying?
- Have an internal project team ready to work with an experienced WFM partner on your migration to WorkflowMax by BlueRock, including backing by finance, operations, IT and leadership?
- Want to increase the likelihood of success first time, and to also take the opportunity to enhance the way you manage jobs at scale and improve financial performance as a business?
- Want to Migrate to WorkflowMax by BlueRock seamlessly in 4 weeks, manage jobs at scale and improve job financial performance?
Reach your outcome in less time with our most Premium service for WFM
We DWY (do it with you), DFY (do it for you) and give you DIY guidance, to save your team effort & sacrifice
We focus on your specific hitlist, best-practice change management and supporting your WFM Admins, Finance team and WFM 'Champions' on the Strategy, Testing and Team Training required to ensure a successful migration and beyond.
At Apparatus Quo (AQ), we understand the power of planning ahead and building confidence in a chosen path of attack. Essentially, aligning your tech strategy to your business strategy.
We want to ensure your experience is not only smooth, but tailored to your unique needs. Our WFM in 4 package is designed based on experience, to empower you with a comprehensive, step-by-step roadmap for a successful migration, along with integration to your broader tech and team empowerment strategy, so you can perform at scale.
WFM in 4: The Core Inclusions
Fab Feb: 2024 Bonus
☑ You only pay your second fee after your sign-off on the Strategy & Alignment Phase
We have 2 billing milestones with our premium "WFM in 4" package.
You don't have to pay the second billing milestone, if you are not satisfied with the do-it-with-you testing (prototyping) of WorkflowMax by BlueRock OOTB (out of the box), or proposed solution via workaround (e.g. using an add-on tool like Hubspot, Float or Asana) to each of your hitlist items you defined and signed off in our initial 'Strategy' Phase of the project.
☑ We will give you an additional 4 weeks of AQ Customer Care Services for FREE if you have a) followed our process and are b) are not satisfied at the end of the project.
If you and your team follow each milestone and activity as defined in our agreed baseline project schedule (that we agree upon in the first meeting), and are still not migrated and trained in 4 weeks, we will work with you for an additional 4 weeks, for free.
Our AQ Capacity is two Premium "WFM in 4" Clients, Per Month until June 2024.
We are only taking on 2 premium clients per month between Feb 2024 - Jun 2024, based on AQ known capacity and resourcing constraints. Lock us in now for your desired month, with a signed SoW (Statement of Work) and deposit to avoid disappointment!
What is the investment for "WFM in 4" Premium Migration with AQ?
AUD $32k (ex GST)
"WFM in 4" Core Inclusions:
- Your Personalised Job Management Health Check & 'Manage Jobs @ Scale Profitable Progress Planner' Workbook
- 6x Live Strategy Define, Design & Delight Workshops
- 4x Live Tailored Training for Teams: Finance, Admins, Leadership, and Job Managers
- AQ's DFY Solution Design Docs, Custom Print Templates & Core Performance Reports
- Do-it-with-you WFM Prep & Migrate: Advisory, Assistance and Quality Assurance to prepare your migration and go-live to WorkflowMax by BlueRock
- In Person Training Upgrade - Tailored Training for Teams upgraded to in person, to streamline training delivery and knowledge retention
- Bottom-up Revenue Forecasting in WorkflowMax AQ methodology document and how-to video
- Resource Planning for a Professional Services Firm 101 Guide and Solution Options that work with WorkflowMax by BlueRock
- Free HubSpot Audit and 1 hr Strategy Call to discuss the Gaps and Opportunities
- Free Website Frontend and Backend Audit and providing suggestions and recommendations for improvement
- 3-month base Customer Care: Includes Monthly Office Hours virtual meeting, email and asynchronous video/screen capture support 9-5 with 24 hr turnaround. Optional upgrade to additional hours per month, DFY performance reporting and in-person add-ons.
*Must have a signed contract with AQ prior to Jan 31, 2024
Let's have a chat about you and WorkflowMax.
"I highly recommend Josh. He's been unbelievably good to deal with during out WorkflowMax implementation process. His implementation sessions are really well planned, informative and we never felt like we were being rushed. His knowledge of WorkflowMax is second to none and has put us in a position to really take our business forward with this great product."
David Aquilina | General Manager
We have less than 30 staff! What else can you offer to support our team?
Alternative 1: Self-paced WorkflowMax Health Check & 2024 Plan
we have designed the health check & audit to be mostly 'async', which means we collaborate on a shared document (your workbook) together, with the option of a live Zoom call to go through your strategy and tech plans for 2024, inclusive of how you will approach the WorkflowMax by Bluerock migration.
- You sign up, get a copy of your own Workbook, and add your Hitlist & key background information.
- We then complete our Expert Review & Recommendations based on your hit list, background detail and optional review of your WFM account (if you provided access to us as an advisor)
- You receive the returned document with a bespoke plan of attack to each line item, with optional 'Power Hour' live strategy Zoom call to review together.
- 👉 More details here
Alternative 2: Coming soon
We will be sharing options for sub 30 staff businesses in the coming months that still provide you with a level of AQ partner support that you need for the migration. Please sign up using the form below and we will be in touch with alternative options if this is of interest for you.